Listed below are the streaming services available to Oxford faculty, staff, and students. Please contact the Oxford Library staff if you have any questions or if you need any help accessing films.
- Kanopy Streaming: Thousands of streaming videos on all subjects from a wide range of suppliers
- Academic Video Online: Alexander Street Press documentaries, ethnographies, etc.
- Ambrose Video: Shakespeare BBC
- Digitalia Film Library: Digitalia Film Library is a multilingual, multi-national collection of films from Spain, France, other European and eastern European countries, North American Classic films, and Latin American films from many Latin American countries including Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil (Portuguese)
- Docuseek2: Documentary and social issues films from a variety of notable distributors
- Film Platform: National and international documentaries from a variety of distributors
- Met Opera on Demand
- Naxos Video Library: Opera, classical music, ballet, concerts, and more
- SWANK Digital Campus: Swank is used for course reserves. Swank films do not have public performance rights. Email the Oxford reserves team for help at OXRESERVES@LISTSERV.CC.EMORY.EDU.
Individual streaming films may also be found in discoverE if searched by title.
If you are interested in hosting a screening of one of the films in our collection, please review Emory's policies to see if you need to acquire public performance rights. If you need assistance in acquiring rights, contact a librarian.