Registered visitors are welcome to use the library during the following hours:
Summer and Intersessions:
- All visitors must complete a visitor registration form on their first visit to the library.
- Visitors must present a valid ID (student ID from another college/university or driver’s license) and sign in and out of the visitor log during each subsequent visit. A copy of this ID will be made for library visitor records.
- Visitors must wear a visitor badge while they are in the building.
- After signing in, all visitors are welcome to use the collection within the building during visitor hours.
- Visitors may use the designated visitor computers.