Registered visitors are welcome to use the library during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 8am-10pm
Summer and Intersessions:
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
- All visitors must complete a visitor form on their first visit to the library. A valid Driver's License is required to complete this form.
- Visitors must present a valid ID (student ID from another college/university or driver’s license) and sign in and out of the visitor log during each subsequent visit.
- Visitors must wear a visitor badge while they are in the building.
- After signing in, all visitors are welcome to use the collection within the building during visitor hours.
- Visitors may only use the computers if they have school-related research and the express written permission to use the computers from Kitty McNeill, Dean of the Library, or Kitty’s designee in the event of her absence.
- Visitors may only use the three computers located in front of the library information desk. If these computers are taken then they MAY NOT use any of the other computers.