At Oxford College, each faculty member is assigned a personal librarian.
Your personal librarian is your contact person for any library-related question, comment, or concern. Some of the things your Personal Librarian can help you with include:
- Meeting with you at the beginning of every semester to show you new library services and resources in your discipline
- Integrating meaningful research skills instruction into your classes
- Helping you schedule research skills instruction sessions for your classes
- Making sure the items your students will need are on physical or electronic reserve at the library
- Keeping you informed throughout the year of new resources, pertinent to your discipline, that become available
- Assisting you with your personal research
- Answering any subject or research-related questions you may have, or directing you to the best contact person
Chat with a Librarian
Chat is offline.