At Oxford College, each faculty member is assigned a Personal Librarian. Find your Personal Librarian here. If you are not assigned to a Personal Librarian but would like to be, let us know.
Your Personal Librarian is your contact person for any library-related question, comment, or concern. Some of the things your Personal Librarian can help you with include:
- Highlighting new library services and resources in your discipline
- Integrating research skills instruction into your classes
- Scheduling instruction sessions for your classes
- Physical or electronic reserves at the library
- Assisting you with your personal research