Database Results for Your Selections
Results 1 - 6 of 6
Contains scanned images of all the pages of Harper's Weekly together with a series of indexes.Expand
Subjects: Archives and Primary Sources, History US
Containing offers of money to the king for a multiplicity of concessions and favors, as well as a great deal of other material, the Fine Rolls are of the first importance for the study of political, governmental, legal, social, and economic history.Expand
Images of the Fine Rolls themselves are available for viewing as well, making them valuable for the study of their paleographic and diplomatic significance. The Fine Rolls have been translated into English and digitized. They are fully searchable and indexed by personal name, geographic place, and subject. Present coverage is 1216 to 1248. Subsequent projects will extend coverage to 1272.
For help using this resource, contact Chris Palazzolo, Political Science and International Documents Librarian.
Subjects: Archives and Primary Sources, Government Information, History Middle Ages 400-1450
Compilation of Spanish-language newspapers – some published in both Spanish and English - printed in the U.S. during the 19th and 20th centuries. Can be searched simultaneously with other historical newspapers via the America's Historical Newspapers database.Expand
Subjects: Archives and Primary Sources, Ethnic Studies, History US, Journalism, News Sources
The History Vault is a searchable database of online historical documents and digitized microfilm collections. Emory researchers have access to 11 modules:Expand
- Civil Rights and the Black Freedom Struggle in the 20th Century
- Organizational Records and Personal Papers, Part I
- Organizational Papers and Personal Papers, Part II
- Part II, Federal Governmental Records
- The NAACP Papers: Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files.
- The NAACP Papers: Branch Department, Branch Files and Youth Department Files
- The NAACP Papers: Special Subjects
- The NAACP Papers: Major Campaigns—Education, Voting, Housing, Employment, Armed Forces
- The NAACP Papers: Major Campaigns—Legal Department Files
- The NAACP Papers: Major Campaigns—Scottsboro, Anti-Lynching, Criminal Justice, Peonage, Labor, Segregation and Discrimination Complaints and Responses
Southern Life and African American History
- Part I, 1775-1915, Plantation Records, (digitized selections from the microfilm collection Records of Southern Antebellum Plantations and Records of Southern Plantations from the Great Migration)
- Slavery & the Law
For search tips and lists of collections incl
Subjects: African American Studies, Archives and Primary Sources, History Modern 1800-, History US
Full-text digital copies of British Parliamentary publications including Hansard, official parliamentary debates, and the British sessional papers, the working papers of government.Expand
Extremely important primary sources for British, European, U.S. and world history.
Subjects: African American Studies, African Studies Sub-Saharan, Archives and Primary Sources, Area Studies, Economics, Education, Government Information, History Early Modern 1450-1800, History Modern 1800-, History US, History World, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Law, Political Science
eHRAF World Cultures is a cross-cultural database that contains over 350,000 pages of ethnographic and other documents (including books, journal articles, and dissertations) on all aspects of cultural and social life.Expand
The annually-growing eHRAF database is unique in that the information is organized and searchable by cultures/ethnic groups and the full-text sources are subject-indexed at the paragraph level. It is great for cross-cultural comparisons of customs and beliefs of groups all over the world.
Subjects: African Studies Sub-Saharan, American Indian Studies, Anthropology, Archives and Primary Sources, Multidisciplinary Databases